Monday, April 16, 2012

eos Lip Balm Smooth Sphere in Summer Fruit

It may not look like your ordinary lip balm and you know what? It’s totally not. The eos Lip Balm Smooth Sphere is completely in a league of its own. Certified USDA organic, it is made with 95% organic ingredients, is 100% natural and dare I say- perfect? It’s made with shea butter and jojoba oil to moisturize and soften, and antioxidants like vitamin E that help soothe and heal. I began using it in Strawberry Sorbet and noticed its light, sweet taste was as addictive as its fruity scent. Being someone who insists on having her lip balm with her at all times (including by her bed at night when she sleeps) I can honestly tell you I’ve gone through countless balms and this is by far one of my favorites. Eos glides on clear and doesn’t leave any heavy film or build up by the corners of your mouth. It absorbed really well and my lips always felt soft and hydrated, without reapplying a million times. It comes in 6 flavors: Lemon Drop, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Medicated Tangerine, Sweet Mint and Summer Fruit (the one I’m eyeing next) and is available at CVS, Walgreens and Target. It’s a fantastic balm for any season and its fun packaging makes an adorable little gift for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...