Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting All Over Body Bronzer


The sun is getting stronger and many of you lucky ladies will be getting tanner by the minute.  But as a fair skinned girl, becoming one with the sun isn’t exactly an option.  This summer Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting All Over Body Bronzer in Honey Glow is never leaving my side.  It can be applied wet or dry and comes with a body puff for application.  Honey Glow is a warm, golden brown that adds dimension to the skin.   I first applied it dry all over my face and found the texture ultra smooth and very light. It brought out my skin’s natural pink undertones, making it look even and natural.  It illuminated my skin with a light shimmer over soft golden brown hues.  I worried it may rub off I when tested it on my arms or legs, but it stayed in place nicely.  When I used it wet I was able to get a little more playful.  It gave a sleeker, more definitive appearance, instead of just sun kissed.  There was an added depth that gave a bolder and sexier look- perfect for those summer nights on the town.  Made with ceraphyl oil to moisturize, anti- oxidants, and white tea extracts it is a definite must have for this summer.  Retail $45.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...