Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Soft Lips Lip Protectant

As promised, the first review from Shecky’s Girl’s Night Out is in! From the contents of the goody bag, I began with using Soft Lips Sugar Plum Berry Lip Protectant from the 2011 Limited Edition Winter Collection for this past week and am officially hooked.  Its scent is sweet and fruity but remains tasteless on your lips.  It leaves a warm, tingling sensation almost immediately after application but subsides after about 8 minutes.  (Side note, I have insanely sensitive lips that dry out in seconds so it’s probable that the tingling feeling won’t last the same amount of time on everyone).  Usually I’m not a fan of tingly lip products but, after a few days I got used to it. 
Despite the tingling, it has some amazing benefits including an SPF 20 and it wears for a long period of time.  One application lasted me a solid 3 hours (which for me is close to record setting!).  The consistency is incredibly light and absorbs well, cutting down the amount of applications throughout the day.  The stick is exceptionally thin- we’re talking pencil thin- and I was initially skeptical about the coverage it would provide.  It's end is hardly the size of a pencil eraser but surprisingly enough it glided over my lips smoothly and evenly.  I’m picky about my lip balms but this one is definitely effective and lives up to my standards.  Reasonably priced around $4.00 and usually sold in 2 packs, they’re a fantastic buy.  Soft Lips has several different collections including glosses, lip conditioners, tinted and organic balms…  Do I plan to try more of these fab products? YES!   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...