Friday, October 26, 2012

Dior's Dressy Nude Collection

When I receieved this month's issue of Harper's Bazaar I was ecstatic to see the personal invitation to Dior's "Discover the Nude That Fits Your Mood" at Macy's to try Dior's latest Dressy Nude Collection. All I had to do was call to set up an appointment, so needless to say I all but tripped over my own feet rushing to the phone.
 
 
 
Natalie Portman, the ambassadress of DiorSkin Nude and Rouge Dior Nude


The Nude line is quite stunning and ultra chic.  It includes four different moods (palettes); Sensuous, Feminie, Elegant and Divine.  After browsing the shades, I fell in love with the playful, girly pinks of the Femine mood.  My consultant Linda was super friendly and chatted with me while she transformed my blah morning look into a sophisticated Dressy Nude.



Dior's Dressy Nude collection helps you feel comfortable in your own skin and enhance your natural beauty. It creates a look that appears stunning yet looks effortlessly put together. I could not have been more pleased with the products and the look she achieved. My eyes are smokey but my lids are so soft and shimmery. I loved the overall look and luxe texture of this palette. I left feeling ultra chic and ready for a night out, but still felt like myself.



Eyes:
  • 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow in Rose Porcelaine (#834) $59.00
  • Diorshow Mascara in Black $25.00
  • Dior Brow Styler Universal Shade (yes universal, you read correctly, and yes it looked amazing!) $29.00



My Complexion
  • Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen $37.00
  • Rosy Glow Blush $44.00
Lips:
  • Rouge Dior Lipstick (#683): $32.00
  • Followed by Dior Addict Ultra- Gloss (#786): $28.00
  • Dior Lip Liner in Heather Rose $29.00

Which Dior Nude Mood best fits you?
 
Available at Macy's.com 

5 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. Dior always makes some really great pieces! Love the colors you picked out I think I would go for that one too.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog following you back here via gfc and twitter :)

    Ashley
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! lol and thank you for the follow back :) xo

      Delete
  2. I love this post! I just love how they interpreted "nude" makeup! Following you now too on GFC! Love it! ♥

    XOXO

    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi I am your new follower:) can you please follow me back?

    http://burcinkuran-wonderlust.blogspot.com/

    love

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely! I hope I can find it so I can try it. I will like you to join the Nice to Meet You {GFC Blog Hop}. Go over my blog and link up your blog :) Thanks!
    -Mariely
    marielyvp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...