Thursday, October 18, 2012

You Wave Ultra by Conair



If you're anything like me you're probably missing those sunkissed glows and carefree curls of summer... well perk up my Lovelies because the You Wave Ultra by Conair gives you the perfect fix!  I've tried numerous irons in my day but this one really impressed me. 



I placed it on the "high" setting (400 degrees) and watched as it heated up even faster then it's advertised 30 seconds (felt closer to 15!).  At first glance it's 3 barrel design looks somewhat like a crimpper, but do not be fooled!  It's tourmaline ceramic technology helps reduce frizz and static and aims to create those laid back, beachy waves.  

I started sectioning off my hair and was pleased to find the iron was fairly light weight and very easy to maneuver.   I angled it in different directions to give my hair a less uniformed look and to keep it from looking too much like a crimp.  By the time I finished I was surprised to see I had the flirty, salon style 'do advertised on the front of the box.  It was super easy to recreate and because the iron got so hot, it only took about 15 minutes to complete.  (Normally I have to set aside 30+ minutes to iron my incredibly thick locks).  The waves held firmly in place and fell nicely after finger combing them through.  It isn't often I have such luck with irons but I think this one is worth every cent. 

Bottom line is it successfully provides it's advertised results.  It adds texture and body to your hair and is a fabulous way to spice up any outfit. A definite reccommended addition to your collection of irons for those tousled, playful locks.

Retail: $45.99
Available at Conair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...