Sunday, February 10, 2013

Grammys 2013: My Picks for Best Dressed

 
In no particular order, these beauties are without a doubt my top picks for tonight's best dressed at the Grammys 2013... (Although I did start and end with my two favs ;)
 
 Jennifer Lopez brought the sexy with some seriously hot thigh and an ultra chic top knot.  
 
 
 The forever beautiful Carrie Underwood was stunning in this love black number and (my fav) that string of bling!


Ow Oww! Miss Kelly brought the heat in this form fitting, black cut out gown.. I was also awed by her new rockin bod which I was told is credited to the Jennette Jenkins workout? (I need me some of that!)


Ahh miss RiRi, where to begin?... Perfection. Simply, perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...