Sunday, February 3, 2013

Influenster's Palmolive Fresh Infusions Experience

 
Every email I receive from Influenster is exciting and reminds me that someone out there totally appreciates my thoughts and opinions about products.  So when Influenster told me I qualified to sample Palmolive's dish soap, I gladly accepted the three lusciously scented bottles with open arms.  There's no doubt I'm doing dishes several times a day as I don't own a dishwasher, and this was a fabulous treat. 




 
  The three scents that arrived were Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme, and Lime Basil.  They're uniquely packaged in rather large (16 oz) bottles, and beautifully designed label.  Ooh how I'm a sucker for pink so I popped open the Ginger White Tea first.  Mmm! It had a sweet, floral scent that lingered gently in the air around my kitchen.  It was very light and just enough to leave the air smelling clean and fresh.

As I said, I don't have a dishwasher and am forever running out of dish soap, but these had an incredible lather with a really thick consistency.  I had to use them sparingly because too much would have quickly turned my sink into a sea of suds.  I love that I don't see myself needing to restock anytime soon, which is always a good thing.

While the Ginger White Tea was my favorite, I found  the Lemon Thyme and Lime Basil scents to be pleasant enough.  They were citrusy with a unique twist that made each a little different then your typical lemon or lime scent.  But I would say that if a sharp, crisp, citrus aroma is what you crave when you're cleaning up, then it's possible Palmolive made these two with you in mind.  Overall they're effective soaps that cut grease and get the job done.  I'm glad I had the opportunity to try them because I probably wouldn't have other wise, and would still be working with runny old Ajax- yuck!

Available at Walmart for $2.99
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...