Saturday, February 23, 2013

Review: Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser

 
 
 
I've had success with many Algenist products, but I was particularly impressed with the Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser.  I've been using it for well over a month now and have not had ONE blemish.  I feel like its helped to finally balanced my skin's pH, and I've seen my skin become increasingly softer, more hydrated, and with less dry patches. I will admit I don't get severe breakouts, but I do have one from time to time, and with this cleanser I have yet to see even one.   
I use it every morning when I wake up (so I can't comment on it's ability to remove makeup) but it leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and ready to start the day. 
 
 
 
 
The unique creamy-foam like texture with a pearly white colour is probably my favorite part of it.  It absorbs gently into my skin without causing any irritation or burning.  I have rather dry skin and can even get away with using just a small amount because it lathers really well.  Directions say to massage it in for a minute or two, and I could actually feel it working to gently lift the morning oils and impurities.  I loved the healthy glow it gave my skin and would definitely recommend it to those with dry or sensitive skin for use once daily to help control breakouts and hydrate skin. 
 
The key ingredient is Alguronic Acid which is supposed to promote cell turnover while oat amino acids and witch hazel remove impurities. It is also advertised as a great source to help fight anti-aging.  Of all the face washes I've tried recently, this is by far my favorite and it's going to be difficult to beat.
 
Retail: $25.00
 
Available at: Algenist.com and Sephora.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...