Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Review: Matrix Total Results Amplify Volume Firm Hold Hairspray

 
Matrix's Total Results Amplify Volume Firm Hold Hair Spray  has proved to be a total life saver for my unruly locks.  This multi functional hair spray acts as a texturizing and finishing spray, that also lends a 24 hour boost technology to help lock each strand into place and keep it there. 
It is ideal for fine or limp hair, but I couldn't help but want to try it.  My unruly mane requires a spray that contains what some would consider, super human strength and I have to admit this one did the trick.
It has a lightweight forumla that kept my hair soft and pliable so I was able to style it easily without it getting hard or stiff. 
  I loved that it dried extreamly fast and passed the firm hold test with flying colors.  Many mornings I had slicked my hair back, sprayed it, and then realized I still had to change my shirt!  (Don't you hate that?)  That meant struggling to get my shirt over my head without messing up my hair, and surprisingly, it kept my hard work in tact.  It didn't leave any of that white residue after drying either.  Because my hair is very dry and coarse, I can't wash it everday and often have to settling for just rinising the product out.  Luckily, this spray rinsed out pretty easily and kept from drying out my hair.
It had awesome overall results, and its fresh clean scent was a nice bonus!
 
 
Retail: $15.00
Size: 11oz
 
 
Are you a hair spray fiend?  Have you tried Matrix yet?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...