Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: Eruan Salon and Spa


 


I was introduced to the talented staff of Eruan Salon and Spa at a past Shecky's Girls Night Out event here in NYC, where I was so impressed with their hospitality and product knowledge that I became eager to work with them.      

I was assigned to Jack, who was very friendly and listened to my thoughts.  The only element I insisted on was keeping my length (being as curly hair takes so long to grow out).  He completely understood and suggested starting off with something subtle to ensure I would still feel comfortable with the look later.  
I told him I was open to color suggestions, but admitted I was happy with my natural red color.  My only constant complaint was that it always looked so dull and wished I could make it more vibrant.  He showed me a few color swatches that were close to my natural, but explained how they would give my hair that extra boost and enhance it.  We settled on a trim with some front angles to frame my face and a demi- permanent color, custom mixed by Jack himself.     


Before

It's been a while since a stylist has been able to tell me just what needs to be done, and then execute it successfully.  With that said, the results??!...................................











After



The change was subtle but incredible.  My color was brighter and the front angles created a softer feel to my face.  I was in totally love with the cut, the color and overall experience.  Jack created a brand new look, but I still felt like me, which is the most important aspect.  










My stylist Jack working his magic!


Eruan Salon and Spa offers the opportunity to reinvent yourself and walk out feeling confident and glamorous.  The stylists are friendly, knowledgeable and most importantly, they actually listen and take your thoughts and concerns into consideration.  I feel confident trusting their work and would certainly recommend them to anyone seeking that go-to salon with excellent service and phenomenal results.  



Have you been to Eruan Salon?  If not are you interested in trying it?



Book your appointment here : 
6 W 37th St 
(between Avenue Of The Americas & 5th Ave) 
New York, NY 10018
Neighborhood: Midtown West
(212) 279-4538

Photos courtesy of Eruan Salon and Spa
Service was provided complimentary by Eruan Salon and Spa for review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...