Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review: L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner

 
 
If you haven't realized by now, L'Oreal Paris  is probably my all time favorite drugstore brand, mainly because it never disappoints me.  So whenever I come across another L'Oreal gem, it is an absolute must that I share the experience with my fellow beauty mavens :)
 
You may recall my recent trip to the salon where I had my hair colored for the first time in a few years.  That being said, I began my quest for the perfect color preserving shampoo and conditioner to keep my newly transformed locks looking  ... enter the brand new L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner . 
 
I've been working with the duo for a little over two weeks now and can say my colour looks just as fabulous now as it did before.  They advertise up to 8 weeks of colour vibrancy and so far, I'm very pleased.  The colour has remained locked in and my hair still appears bright and shiny.  The duo contains anti-oxidant & UV filters to protect hair and preserve color, as well as arginine- K Complex to nourish hair from root to tip.  My hair is usually on the dry side, but this pair leaves it feeling silky smooth and ultra soft.  Aside from keeping hair from fading or dulling, their scent is DELICIOUS! I can't quite put my finger on it, but it is a fruity, raspberry-like scent that is just heavenly.  The shampoo lathers very well, and the conditioner is rich and creamy.  I'd recommend them as the ultimate, must have pair for colour treated hair this season; also totally affordable and great availability.

Retail: $4.99 each
Available at: drugstores, food and mass markets and lorealparisusa.com


Have you colored your hair recently?  Are you interested in giving this duo a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...