Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review: Redken Diamond Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

 
 
 
 
I received complimentary samples from Redken's Diamond Oil Collection and have been pretty impressed thus far.  The entire collection includes the Diamond Oil shampoo, Diamond Oil conditioner, Diamond Oil Deep Facets hair mask, Diamond Oil Shatter Proof Shine and the Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense, but so far I have only tried the shampoo and conditioner.
 
The products aim to give hair that indestructible, cut glass type of strength with the remarkable shine and luster of a girl's best friend.  The Diamond Oil utilizes an exclusive formula of silicone free hair oils that include camelina oil, coriander oil, apricot oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil and other to strengthen hair from the inside-out.  Through Redken’s exclusive Interlock Protein Network and multi-faceted Shine Strong Complex, Diamond Oil delivers a nourishing blend of coriander, camelina and apricot oils that target all layers of the hair to strengthen, replenish and protect with each use.



Redken Diamond Oil Shampoo

 
Retail: $17.99
 
I have very dry, coarse hair and so I have to be selective when trying shampoos, but this was kind to my locks.  The formula felt a little heavy at first, but after rinsing it out it proved light enough.  Its lather was decent and it did an adequate job of removing any dirt or product.  I didn't notice anything too phenomenal about it on its own, but when used in conjunction with the conditioner I was tickled with the results!   
 
 
 
Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner
 
 
 
Retail: $18.99
 
This conditioner blew me away. As previously stated, my hair is on the dry side but this conditioner totally changed that.  The texture is rich and creamy, and coats your hair to replenish and repair it. I felt the tangles slip right out after application, and my hair was easy to brush out later.  Since I shower at night, I let my hair dry naturally overnight.  With this, I wake up to super soft, easy to style locks.  What I liked most was that the results carried through the week- which means the product works.  I wash my hair every three days or so to keep from drying it out, and one application keeps my hair smooth and silky for days.  Since using these, I've also experienced less breakage and less hair loss.  I can definitely attest to its promise to strengthen hair and improve its manageability. 
 
 
 
Appropriately named, Redken's Diamond Oil Collection is full of must have sparkling gems and I can't wait to try more!  Still to come are my reviews on Diamond Oil Deep Facets hair mask, Diamond Oil Shatter Proof Shine and the Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense so stay tuned!



 Have you tried a product from the Diamond Oil Collection?  If so, which one and what did you think?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...