Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review: Zoya Fall 2013 PixieDust Collection

 
 
 
 
I was SO excited when PR offered to let me try Zoya's fall PixieDust collection.  The line includes six fabulous new shades and they're all made with a textured, matte sparkle formula.  The formula is ideal for all you ladies who (like myself) do their nails right before bed.  I dare you to find a single bed sheet mark because I couldn't find one!  They dried insanely fast.  I'd say less then five minutes.  And I like that you don't have to fuss with a base coat when using these.  Since they're textured, any unevenness in your nails is immediately disguised and easily blended.  I applied two coats and liked the coverage so I skipped out on the top coat as well.  I worried it might take away from the 3D effect and longevity wise, they lasted a strong 4 days or so without chipping. 



 
 
Dhara: A dazzling copper
 
 
 
 
Sunshine: A Van Gogh Blue
 



 
 
Carter: A regal purple (This was my absolute favorite.  The purple polish combined with the vibrant hot pink sparkles creates an awesome two tone effect!)
 
 
 
 
Tomoko: A glowing silver
 
 




Arabella: A rich fuscia  





 
Chita: An emerald green (I'm so sorry I didn't get to swatch this one.  I lent it to a friend and didn't have a chance to use it before my post :/  But will tweet swatches soon!)
 

 

 
You can pick up the entire set at Zoya.com which retails for $54.00, or you can try the lacquers individually at $9.00 each.   
 
 
Have you tried any of the PixieDust lacquers?  Which is your favorite??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...