Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Review: derma e® Hydrating Eye Creme

 
 
 
Retail: $16.50
 
Now that winter is in full swing, I fully expected to experience those pesky dry patches underneath and around the corners of my eyes.  I get them from time to time, no matter the season, (which someone always kindly points out) but so far good.  I received derma e® Hydrating Eye Creme  at a past beautypress event and have been having good luck with it the past few weeks.  
 
The crème contains hyaluronic acid and is best for hydrating skin and reducing the appearance of line and wrinkles.  I don't have much in terms of wrinkles, but my skin has certainly benefited from its hydrating properties. 
Its consistency is a little too fluid for my preference, but the fact that it's lightweight makes up for it.  It takes a minute or two to dry and absorb, but my skin feels soothed and moist once it does.  Directions suggest applying a pearl size amount over the entire eye area, but I can get away with about half that.  I haven't noticed it do much in terms of my dark circles, but it is very gentle and hasn't caused any irritation.  In the past, eye creams have crept into my eye after application and caused me to get a nasty sty.  But I'm happy to report that hasn't happened with this crème.  


About derma e® 
 
Family owned and operated for nearly 30 years, derma e® has pioneered the development of vitamin-rich, high-performance antioxidant skincare solutions. The award-winning line features over 80 products that are free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and petrolatum. derma e® products are cruelty-free and 100 percent vegan. Manufacturing and operations are offset 100 percent by wind power. derma e® can be found in over 8,000 retail outlets across the U.S. with additional distribution in 36 countries internationally and on www.dermae.com.
 
Have you tried derma e®? Do you have a favorite eye crème?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...