Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New Launch: SHE WINKS Lash Studio in NYC

 
 

  
As a lash loving fanatic, I was SO excited to attend the launch party for the opening of SHE WINKS Lash Studio in midtown Manhattan.  Founded by celebrity hair stylist Ramona Azcona and savvy business woman Julissa Mella, SHE WINKS is a full service eyelash extension salon that houses fifteen relaxing lash stations, private wax room, threading station, two full makeup stations and the exclusive She Winks Selfie Station.  
 
 
 
The ambiance is completely luxurious and full of Hollywood glam.  Images of starlets like Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn grace the walls, and their eloquent words are delicately scrawled throughout.
 
It didn't take long to feel as though I had died and gone to heaven as I was surround by my favorite beauty icons and sexy black and white décor.  Note the sultry pink accents! (#Luvpink). 




Each She Winks Lash Stylist is certified and trained in the latest of lash styling techniques like Lash Ombre and Lash Lights.  You also have the option to book services such as make up applications, eyelash and eyebrow tinting and threading. 


I can't lie, the stylish bar was pretty tempting and I couldn't resist a taste test.. The "Winkitini" proved this girl's choice drink of the night!


What is a cocktail party without a few sweets?  If nothing else, I drooled endlessly over this glorious display of mouth watering pink delights from SweetsByMrsO!
 
 

 
Pink cake pops!  (Does life get any sweeter?)
 
 
Only if there is macaroons!! ;)


 
Such a lovely and fun event, I can't wait for my first appointment!  
 
Book Now:
 
115 West 45th Street
(Between 6th Ave. & Broadway)
New York, New York
 
Phone: 212-944-1850
 
Follow them on:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...