Friday, October 31, 2014

NYC Salon Opening: The Ammon Carver Studio

 
 
In the market for a glorious new salon?  You are now.  Expect to be pampered in the lap of luxury when you visit the brand new Ammon Carver Studio a L'ANZA Healing Hair Flagship Salon in downtown Manhattan, and it's an experience you deserve to have. 
 
 
The space itself is gorgeous.  It has a very mod, black and white color scheme and presents a beautifully tranquil atmosphere.  It's a refreshing change from your typical salon, and even has a unique offering that's all its own. 
 
 
The Ammon Carver Studio marries together fashion and beauty, creating a place where stylists, photographers and designers can come together and work with ease and convenience.  One side of the studio acts a fabulous salon, while the other serves as a studio space for photo shoots.  Such a common need in the industry, yet strangely, not a common find.  




If the ambiance alone doesn't leave you feeling totally zen, the service certainly will. I received star studded treatment during as I sipped away on flutes of champagne and relaxed on a plush sofa while I waited to be serviced.  But the best part- you ready for this?- was the full scale scalp and neck massage during my hair wash.  Does life get much better then that? 
 

My stylist was amazing.  He was super friendly and I honestly don't think anyone has blown out my hair faster then he did.  I had the chance to try out the new L'ANZA Keratin Healing Hair Oil Treatment, which not only smelled like Heaven in a bottle, but made my hair soo soft after it was blown out.  Creating what he called "Glamour Waves", I walked out feeling completely obligated to hit the town and show them off!        
 
 
Located at:
 
111 West 17th Street
2nd Floor
New York City, NY 10011
 
Book your appointment: 
646-838-9313
 
 
Are you interested in trying Ammon Carver Studio?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...