Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Stocking Stuffer: Susan Posnick Cosmetics Holiday Gift Pack

 
No holiday look is complete without a sexy set of eyes, and the Susan Posnick Cosmetics Holiday Gift Pack has you covered.  For the entire month of December, you can snag this luxe gift pack ($75.00 value) and use it to effortlessly vamp up your look for the season. 
 
  
 
Retail: $49.95

Gift Pack includes:
 
- Mesh Bag and includes
- COLORCOATED lash enhancing mascara
- COLOREYEDEFINE eyeshadow and eyeliner in Platinum and Gold
- MINITWEEZER
 
 
 
 
The new COLORCOATED Mascara is formulated to promote lash growth and has been meticulously formulated over a 2 year period. The formula is described as long lasting and water-resistant, and its brush is a unique double-twist brush that is supposed to separate, lengthen and thicken lashes with ease.   
 
Being the mascara addict that I am, I was happy to try this one out.  Low and behold, it's become the latest staple in my morning beauty routine.  I love, love, love the formula, the applicator, the color, and well, everything! 
 
It may sound strange, but the first thing I noticed was how effortless the application felt.  Not that applying mascara is difficult, but within seconds I was seeing the effect I wanted.  When I apply mascara, I like to put the applicator right up against the root of my lashes, blink into it (hard), and push my lashes upward.  The thinness of the brush made this incredibly easy.  It did a really awesome job of lengthening and separating them, just as it advertised.  The formula is ultra lightweight and dries really fast (which personally, I prefer).  Because the brush is easy to maneuver, I noticed it did a decent job of minimizing the amount of usual series of black dots I end up with all over my eye shadow.  Since it's so light, and water resistant, it doesn't smudge off.  It held up pretty well through a long day's work, followed by an evening work out at the gym.  So I have to say, this is by far my latest fave on the market.  I always have success with this brand!


Benefits:
  • Fortifying complex conditions and helps stimulate lash enhancement
  • Unique double-twist wand for precise application
  • Water-resistant formula won’t smear or smudge
  • Never flakes or clumps during application
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free
 
 
 
 
 I also tried (and loved) the EYECOLORDEFINE Eyeliner/Eyeshadow in Platinum/Gold.  This color is perfect for the holiday season!  The double sided applicator comes with a beautiful shimmery gold shadow and a soft, platinum liner.  The color combo is a great for brightening up your eyes and making them really sparkle without looking too overdone.  The shadow is actually inside the cap that screws off, and you apply it with the sponge applicator that screws into it.  The texture felt kind of like a liquid power and the best results was when I layered.  The coverage is buildable so for me, I needed the extra intensity.  But one or two applications will leave you with a subtle, more natural look.   
 
 
L-R: Gold Eyeshadow. Platinum Eyeliner
 
 
The liner had cool texture, almost like a creamy, gel-like powder.   It went on nice and smooth.  The applicator was angled, which was nice because it gave you the option to make you desired line thin or thick.  I liked this because it made it that much easier to place it where I wanted without any mess or do overs. Overall, another fabulous run with Susan Posnick Cosmetics.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...