Monday, April 20, 2015

It's GlossyHour in NYC!

Recently, I attended the swanky #GlossyHour event, hosted by the fabulous creators of none other then industry favorite: GlossyBox.  Guests were treated to a delicious buffet dinner courtesy of The Meatball Shop and chatted with fellow industry folk while sipping on yummy, signature cocktails.  
 
Now, I know some of you will cringe as I admit this is the first GlossyBox to enter my possession, but the good news is, I'm totally in love with it.
 
  
Fast facts; 
GlossyBox is a monthly beauty box subscription that picks out five of beauty industry's must haves, wraps them up in this amazing, glamorous looking box, and deliver them straight to your door.  I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw their list of brands and realized the possibility of receiving products from brands like OPI, By Terry, ReVive fresh, and tarte was very real.   

 
Check out April's box below!
 
 

 
Contents:
1.) Marrakesh Endz: Split End Mender & Preventer ($5.99) 1 oz.
2.) Aerin: Waterlily Sun Eau de Parfum Spray ($110.00) 1.7 oz.
3.) Obsessive Compilsive Cosmetics: Stained Gloss ($18.00) .33 fl oz.
4.) Estee Lauder: Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum ($62.00) 1 oz.
5.) Julep: Gel Eye Glider ($16.00) .04 oz.
6.) And a sassy GlossyBox pouch to boot! :D
 
 
 



The Glossy Wall

 
 
The GlossyHour signature Strawberry Mojito!
 
 
 
 The evening was such a blast, and I can't wait to see what's in next month's GlossyBox!!  Do you currently subscribe to GlossyBox?  Are you interested?
 
 
Follow them on: 
 
 
 View GlossyBox subscription options here 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...