Monday, October 26, 2015

Review: CapriClear Coconut Oil Spray


CapriClear Coconut Oil Spray is described as an innovative over- the- counter treatment that combats dry, flaky, irritated skin.  It boasts just one supremely soothing and emoillent component: all natural, 100% fractionated coconut oil.  It is known as the purest and most stable form of coconut oil and provides reliable skin care without the fragrance.  


Retail: $19.99

Oils are so good for relieving dry skin, but the one downside is the application.  I hate feeling greasy and slippy for the next hour until it dries.  But CapriClear alleviates that.  First off, it comes packaged in a spray bottle so all I had to do was spritz it on.  It's so lightweight that if you want to rub it in you can, but you don't really need to because it absorbs pretty quickly.  It is perfect for those that don't like or can't handle a strong scent because it is colorless and totally odorless.  


This has been great for my skin through the transition months where the weather has been up and down.  I have sensitive skin and this has keep it hydrated and smooth, and because it's so gentle, I've been able to use it daily with no irritation.  In fact, I spritz it on after shaving to help soothe and calm my skin.  Secretly, I wish it had just a tinge of coconut scent (because it's one of my favorites :) but overall, I love this spray and it's worked well for my skin


Free of:

- Preservatives
- Additives
- Dyes
- Fragrances
- Parabans
- Sulfates
- PABA


 Available at:
Walgreens, CVS, Ultra, Harmons, Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon.com, drugstore.com and Askderm.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...