Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review: My Latest Faves from Rimmel London

Lately, my latest favorites have been a few goodies from Rimmel London , so naturally I had to spread the word.  Let's check them out...
 
 
 

Retail: $6.99
 
The ScandalEyes XXtreme Mascara Volume & Length is cool because it's designed to create a 360-degree, eye opening effect.  It was hard to capture in a photograph, but it has a unique dual-sided applicator; straight edged on one side for lengthening, and a curvature on the other to help achieve maximum volume.  It didn't specify which side to use first so I went with the straight side.  I have to say it added amazing length and did a fair job of distributing the product evenly.  By the time I finished going back over with the curved side, my lashes were pretty sick looking.  The curved side added a nice lift which could ultimately replace a lash curler.  I felt like the straight side distributed more product then the curved side.  Side note though, the formula is very wet, but dries fast.  I found it best to leave it uncapped for a minute or two before application.  But put simply, I really love it.  It's a great space saver too because it essentially comes with a built in curler. 
 
  
 
Rimmel London Moisturizing Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight

Retail: $7.49
 
I got nothin' but love for Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipsticks.  They're described as moisturizing lipsticks that don't skimp on colour and I'm happy to say they deliver.  My go- to shades have been Nude Delight and First Class Nude.  They feel incredible going on, packed with moisture and vitamins A, C, and E.  Very rich and silky, no dragging whatsoever.  They're super pigmented so the color payoff is amazing, and they also leave behind some shine.  I like these because they don't dry me out and even though the formula is so lightweight, you still get obvious color.  The wear time is pretty decent.  I put it on about 8am, and didn't reapply until around noon.  Available in 24 shades, and totally affordable, I'd definitely recommend picking up a few. 
 
  
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in First Class Nude

 
 
 
 
 What are your latest beauty favorites?  Have you tried these Rimmel London products?  What did you think?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...