Sunday, June 25, 2017

Review: MAYA CHIA Supercritical Omega- 3 Chia Face Oil

 
My constant dry skin keeps me open to trying various body oils.  But sometime I can't help but wonder what (if any) real difference there is between the 50 oils that I have stock piled in my bathroom.  
 

Retail: $60.00
 
Well, now I can say that at least one stands out.  MAYA CHIA  uses a patented process to extract the oil called supercritical extraction. The gentle oxygen-free, solvent-free process results in oil with a total absence of chemical residues and impurities, and one that most closely mirrors the chemical profile of the plant. Translation?  It's considered the best, purest, most stable, effective, and potent chia oil in the market.
 
I own other oils that I thought absorbed quickly, but they all pale in comparison.  When I applied the Maya Chia Supercritical Omega- 3 Chia Face Oil, my skin drank up it up in a flash.  It's so lightweight that I was able to apply my makeup just minutes later without any greasy residue.  It was awesome.  The scent is light too.  A refreshing blend of nature with a hint of sweetness.
 
It definitely has that silky, lux texture that makes your skin feel soothed and nourished. The Supercritical line is advertised as good for all skin types and also helps fight anti- aging.  It doesn't cause me to breakout and I love the way it makes my skin look more even toned and healthy.  This is truly my favorite oil in my whole collection.    
 
 
Ingredients:
Supercritical Chia (Salvia hispanica) Seed Oil, 2% Essential Oils and Botanical Extracts of Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Essential Oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) Essential Oil, Aniba rosaeodora wood (Rosewood) Essential Oil, Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Seed Oil, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Essential Oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) Peel Essential Oil  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...